Friday, July 23, 2010

My introduction of teaching

hello friends.. i am sure for those who read my previous post is wondering what i want to teach, simply because i called this a learning blog. actually the last two post is not what i want to teach, it is more on the introduction of my subject for this blogspot project.  so, i would like to start my teaching lesson on one of the parts of speech. as we all know, there are nine parts of speech. They are articles, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, and interjections. and i bet some of my teslians friends will come up with any of this nine parts.

as for me, all of the nine parts of speech is very interesting, but i would like to go further on conjunctions. i did some research on this topic and found many interesting things to share with my friends. i hope all of you enjoy my teaching&learning and do leave some comments.


No comments: